Pakistan facts and information
- Pakistan became the 1st Islamic country to attain the Nuclear power on 28th May 1998.
- Sialkot is the famous country which is located in Pakistan. It is the world’s largest producer of sports goods. More than 50% of the world’s footballs are made in Pakistan. These products are widely used in foreign countries.
- Pakistan is one of the most beautiful country. Such beautiful places like Kashmir, Naran, Kaghan, Hunza etc which attracts the tourists for visit. ALLAH gave us the beautiful Gift. We feel the beauty of nature deeply. Our hearts fill up for this precious gift from ALLAH.
- Pakistan is one of the largest Agricultural country.
- Every kind of people are found in Pakistan. In Pakistan, more than 60 languages are spoken.
- The Shah Faisal Mosque in Islamabad can accommodate almost 100,000 worshipers
- Pakistan has Khewra Salt Mine, which is the 2nd largest Salt Mine in world.
- Sugarcane drink is the national drink of Pakistan. People are fond of drinking it.
- Karachi is the largest city of Pakistan. It has major seaports. Karachi’s Biryani is very famous.
- Every city has their own food specialty like Multani sohan halwa, Peshawar’s chapli kabab and Balochistan’s Sajji etc
- Pakistani clothes express the culture of Pakistan. There are 4 provinces of Pakistan: Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The people of each province spend their lives according to their culture.
- Shalwar kameez is the national dress of Pakistan and is worn by both men and women in all the provinces.
- The highest paying jobs in Pakistan are Marketing Manager, Chartered accountant, IT Professional, Mechanical engineer, University lecturer etc.
- The highest literacy rate in Islamabad and Chakwal.
- Pakistani weddings consists of the most common customs like Mangni, Mayun, Ubtan, Dholki, Rasm e Hina ,Barat, Nikkah, Rukhsati etc.
- Pakistan is the Blessing of ALLAH. May ALLAH protect our country from evil eye.